For Lean-Agile enterprises, the Leading SAFeⓇ® Agilist Training has now become the gold standard. It broadens your industry’s scope in terms of both value and job options. According to most survey data, the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFeⓇ®) is the most extensively used enterprise Agile strategy, with 33% of respondents utilizing it in a Forrester Survey on Global Agile Apps Development. The Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFeⓇ) is a comprehensive framework for large-scale Agile project teams to effortlessly transition to Agile. The very first step toward such a transformation is to implement Lean/Agile ideas and practices across all levels of an organization.
Why Should You Go With SAFeⓇ® 5.1 Training?
- A Certified SAFeⓇ® Agilist (SA) earns an average of $98k per year. This is primarily determined by a combination of talents, experience, organization, and a few other things. As more companies adopt Agile, the demand for Agile experts who can implement Lean and Agile techniques at various levels is growing at an exponential rate.
- As a result, SAFeⓇ® certified personnel have a significant competitive edge in today’s market. With more than 70% of Fortune 100 organizations in the United States using SAFeⓇ®, it’s apparent that demand for Advancing SAFeⓇ® is on the rise.
- Acquiring Leading SAFeⓇ® 5 certifications from a globally recognised accreditation body, such as Scaled Agile, provides you with a significant advantage over your competitors and puts you in charge of Agile transformation in businesses.
Process For Getting A SAFeⓇ® Leading Certification:
- Complete the simple steps to become a Scaled Agile, Inc. Gold SPCT Partner (Scaled Agile). in the two-day Leading SAFeⓇ® 5.1 course, which is taught by SAFeⓇ Program Analysts (SPCs).
- Upon successful completion of the SAFeⓇ® Agilist Training course, Scaled Agile will provide you with the examination details. Go to Scaled Agile’s website and complete the 1.5-hour “SAFeⓇ 5 Agilist Exam” online test, which consists of 45 multiple-choice questions.
- Clear the SAFeⓇ Agilist test with a minimum score of 77 percent (35 out of 45). After completing the exam, Scaled Agile will upgrade your profile to reflect the certification.
- Along with the certification, you will receive a one-year subscription with Scaled Agile. The certification must be renewed every year.
What Will You Learn From SAFeⓇ® Agilist Training?
- Understand how the Scaled Agile Framework® is founded on Lean, Agile, and Product Design Flow. Scale Lean and Agile development in your organization using SAFeⓇ® values of a Lean-Agile mindset.
- Become a Lean-thinking manager by recognising and applying the Lean-Agile mentality and principles. Use value to support PI strategy and events in programme execution by integrating, deploying, and releasing it.
- Enable a Lean Portfolio by using Lean-Agile principles to apply to SAFeⓇ® roles and principles. Understand and cooperate the development of large strategies using SAFeⓇ® 5.1’s seven core competencies.
This training is open to everyone interested, regardless of their prior experience. However, people preparing to take the SAFeⓇ® 5 Agilist (SA) accreditation test should have the following: A minimum of 5 years of expertise in software design, testing, business planning, product or program management is required.