Sarees are India’s cultural fashion statement. Different regions specialize in various saree designs and fabrics. India is home to many well-known manufacturers of cotton, banarasi, and silk sarees. Sarees were first worn during the Indus Valley Civilization until 1800 BCE. Sarees have been worn in various forms for thousands of years. They’ve been around for a few hundred years in their current state. Here is the list of top saree manufacturers in India:
Table of Contents
- They have been producing Chanderi handloom and block print sarees since 2010.
- It is done in collaboration with Chanderi expert weavers, the designers of Quality Luxury Indian Handlooms.
- The 3 types of cloth used to make Chanderi sarees are pure silk, Chanderi cotton, and silk cotton.
- The sarees are known for their gold and silver brocade or Zari and their exquisite silk and are considered among the best in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Unique Weaves and Blocks provides international shipping via fast courier and express delivery.
- Ajmera Fashion, based in Surat, is a well-known saree manufacturer.
- They sell their wares in over 20 countries.
- Ajmer Fashion manufactures various sarees, including casual wear, high-end printed wear, and designer sarees.
- Silk sarees, cotton sarees, synthetic sarees, and other materials are available.
- Ajmera Fashion, which was founded in 1992, is an industry veteran. They can produce over one million pieces per month.
- They produce Sambalpuri sarees. Sambalpuri sarees are well-known for their traditional motifs inspired by Lord Jagannath.
- These sarees reflect Odisha’s rich and colorful tradition. Cotton & silk are the most commonly used materials in sarees.
- With only three looms, they began weaving saree patterns in 1991. There are now hundreds of different Sambalpuri sarees available.
- Sakshi Handloom offers a wide range of sarees with designs similar to those found in Sambalpuri sarees.
- Their collection is vast and intriguing. They offer a wide range of cotton and silk sarees in various colors and patterns.
- Yadu Nandan Fashion is a Surat-based silk saree manufacturer and wholesaler.
- Their journey began in 2012, and since then, they have delivered and committed to hundreds of clients, who provide their beautiful, genuine, and creative ethnic wear collection to thousands of consumers throughout India every day.
- Their mission is to create a reseller channel that will provide them with the best selection of silk sarees that are both high quality and reasonably priced.
- Another major saree manufacturer is Ranka Silk, which is based in Coimbatore.
- They have a large selection of silk sarees, both traditional and contemporary. They have sarees for every occasion available.
- They make Kanchipuram sarees, wedding sarees, silk sarees, synthetic sarees, colored sarees, and other items.
- They are attempting to keep the traditional saree-making process sacred.
- You can also buy saree online from Ranka Silk to appreciate South India’s rich history.
Every region in India has developed its distinct stitching style. In addition, numerous weaving, dyeing, and printing cloth have been created. Sarees have long been a staple of Indian culture. Want to learn how to make reselling business in sarees click here.